Great Tips in this post on #Linkedin Publishing based on examining 3000 posts.
1) Write for a High School Senior or College Audience
2) You need images in your post. Interesting 8 images are associated with the greatest amount of backlinks.
3) Embed 2 Pieces of Multimedia into your post
4) No to How-to Posts or Question Posts
5) Break your post into 5 different sections/headings
6) Optimal word count is between 1900 to 2000
7) Neutral language posts tend to see more comments. Positive posts got slightly more backlinks on average.
8) 80 to 89 character length titles receive the most backlinks (remember LInkedIn also appends "LinkedIn" in the title tag.
Read for detailed insights